Andres Rodriguez Descendants – Camargo 1831-1899
<div>Hello, I’m trying to verify a few links starting with Patricio Rodriguez and ending with Guadalupe Rodriguez. </div>
For reference, my starting point for the Rodriguez family:
“Patricio Rodriguez-Servin – Teresa Solis-Vela”
A few pieces of probable evidence linking Patricio > Guadalupe:
Andres Rodriguez Death notice lists
-Patricio and Teresa Solis as deceased parents.
– Wife Florencia Longoria
– Sons Teofilo and Guadalupe , Daughter Hilaria with grandchildren
– Buried in Rancho del Tepehuaje, Camargo, Tam.
– Residence in Rancho de San Francisco, Camargo, Tam.
I’ve seen literature on son, Teofilo Rodriguez inheriting porcion 82 land from their Vela roots, which are 2 fold (Andres’ paternal great grandmother was Maria Rita Vela), his wife was also a Vela)
What I am trying to determine is how son, Guadalupe ended up in Hidalgo County at the Guadalupe ranch, assuming the connections are correct.
– 1900 Census – Guadalupe Rodriguez married to Apolonia (Trevino)
– 1900 Census -Florencia Longoria ( Neighbors of guadalupe) Living alone, widowed, born in Mexico, 1836.
Guadalupe passed away in 1906, and the family spread out from there (Duval county)..
So in sum, hoping the connections check out! Would love some help.
Sorry, there were no replies found.