The Las Villas del Norte 2023 Journal is out and ready for you to enjoy. This blog post gives a short overview and includes the table of contents so that you can see what to expect when you get your own copy.
I had the honor of editing many great articles and putting the journal together. Some are just fascinating to read.
Like our previous journals, it contains a great deal and wealth of genealogical information on families from South Texas and Northeastern Mexico.
Down below you can see the table of contents to get a true scope of the articles and what you can expect when you read our journal.
I am sure that this journal will be a great addition to your genealogical library.
A Big Thank You!
A big thankyou to Maria Irma Salinas Saldaña, Jose Rolando Cano, Moises Garza, Alicia Cantu Garza O'Neal, Welester Alvarado, and Erika Marie Reyna-Brodhag. Once again, thank you for submitting your articles and making this journal a reality.
By the way your free printed copies are on their way, as a small thank you of our appreciation, for taking the time to document your family and preserve it in our journal.
Best Way To Get a Copy
The best and fastest way to get a copy of the journal is to become a member of Las Villas del Norte. New members get a link to the eversion on their welcome email and existing members will get it once they renew their memberships this year.
If you are not a member yet of Las Villas del Norte you can become one here: https://www.lasvillasdelnorte.com/become-a-member/
We have three different membership plans to fit any budget.
Did I mention this? You will also get access to our previous journals, our video presentation archives, our community tree with over 390,000 , past newsletters, and much much more.
Also if you are not a member you can use the button below to get your own copy.
Cover of Journal: Las Villas del Norte 2023 Journal
Table of Contents:
- Lauro Garza Marroquin - by Moises Garza Pg. 5
- Survivor Roots: Maria Elena Salinas Ortiz - by Erika Marie Reyna-Brodhag Pg. 11
- Welester “Ni de aquí ni de allá… Más Bien De Todos Lados” - by Welester Alvarado Pg. 25
- Jose Refugio Cano Flores and Beatriz Peña Cantu - by Jose Rolando Cano Pg. 27
Articles for Research
- Guerrero (Revilla), Tamaulipas Baptisms 1791-1803 - By Moises GarzaPg. 39
- Descendants of Captain Blas Maria de la Garza Falcon By By Moises GarzaPg. 91
- Descendants of Joseph Placido Flores and wife Maria de Zapopa Yruegas/Iruegas - by Alicia Cantu Garza O'NealPg. 133
- Preserving History and Reviving Fort Ringgold - by Maria Irma Salinas SaldañaPg. 167
Your Copy of This Journal:
There are three ways you can get a copy of this journal:
- From Amazon.com BUY NOW you get the printed version.
- Trade a used genealogy book for a printed copy of our journal. Leave a comment below to get More Details.
- Join Las Villas del Norte, our memberships start at $69.95 yearly. JOIN NOW
Read More About our Previous Journals
Here are the links to them. Remember is you become a member of Las Villas del Norte you get online access to all these journals. That's a great bargain!
- Las Villas del Norte 2016 Journal
- Las Villas del Norte 2017 Journal
- Las Villas del Norte 2018 Journal
- Las Villas del Norte 2019 Journal
- Las Villas del Norte 2020 Journal
- Las Villas del Norte 2021 Journal
- Las Villas del Norte 2022 Journal
Please let me know in the comment area of what you think about this journal.