The Las Villas del Norte 2022 Journal is out and ready for you to enjoy. This blog post gives a short overview and includes the table of contents so that you can see what to expect when you get your own copy.
I had the honor of editing many great articles and putting the journal together. Some are just fascinating to read.
Like our previous journals, it contains a great deal and wealth of genealogical information on families from South Texas and Northeastern Mexico.
Down below you can see the table of contents to get a true scope of the articles and what you can expect when you read our journal.
I am sure that this journal will be a great addition to your genealogical library.
A Big Thank You!
A big thankyou to Maria Irma Salinas Saldaña, Jose Rolando Cano, Yolanda K. Parker, Sylvia Flores, Ben Figueroa, Moises Garza, and Alicia Cantu Garza O'Neal. Once again, thank you for submitting your articles and making this journal a reality.
By the way your free printed copies are on their way, as a small thank you of our appreciation, for taking the time to document your family and preserve it in our journal.
Best Way To Get a Copy
The best and fastest way to get a copy of the journal is to become a member of Las Villas del Norte. New members get a link to the eversion on their welcome email and existing members will get it once they renew their memberships this year.
If you are not a member yet of Las Villas del Norte you can become one here: https://www.lasvillasdelnorte.com/become-a-member/
We have three different membership plans to fit any budget.
Did I mention this? You will also get access to our previous journals, our video presentation archives, our community tree with over 1,040,000 people in it, past newsletters, and much much more.
Also if you are not a member you can use the button below to get your own copy.
Cover of Journal: Las Villas del Norte 2022 Journal
Table of Contents:
- Ancestral Trails - by Yolanda K. Parker Pg. 5
- A Journey to Kingsville - by Ben Figueroa Pg. 20
- My Peña Family - By Jose Rolando Cano Pg. 33
- General Luis Garcia de Pruneda – Death Record - by Moises Garza Pg. 40
- Alexandria O'Neal Sperber to Isabel De Moctezuma - The Last Aztec Empress - by Alicia Cantu Garza O'Neal Pg. 45
- Alexandria O'Neal Sperber to Melchor De Garibay- by Alicia Cantu Garza O'Neal Pg. 49
Articles for Research
- Death People Can Talk - by Sylvia Hernandez Flores Pg. 53
- Guerrero (Revilla), Tamaulipas Baptisms 1772-1791 - by Moises Garza Pg. 55
- Don Luis Garcia de Pruneda, Relacion de Los Meritos - Transcribed by Moises Garza Pg. 112
- Descendants of General Luis Garcia de Pruneda 5 Generations - by Moises Garza Pg. 123
- Descendants of Isabel De Moctezuma - The Last Aztec Empress - by Alicia Cantu Garza O’Neal pg. 176
- Descendants of Melchor De Garibay - by Alicia Cantu Garza O’Neal Pg. 189
- Mi Lindo Rio Grande - by Maria Irma Salinas Saldaña Pg. 203
Get Your Copy of This Journal:
There are three ways you can get a copy of this journal:
- From Amazon.com BUY NOW you get the printed version.
- Trade a used genealogy book for a printed copy of our journal. Leave a comment below to get More Details.
- Join Las Villas del Norte, our memberships start at $69.95 yearly. JOIN NOW
Read More About our Previous Journals
Here are the links to them. Remember is you become a member of Las Villas del Norte you get online access to all these journals. That's a great bargain!
- Las Villas del Norte 2016 Journal
- Las Villas del Norte 2017 Journal
- Las Villas del Norte 2018 Journal
- Las Villas del Norte 2019 Journal
- Las Villas del Norte 2020 Journal
- Las Villas del Norte 2021 Journal
Please let me know in the comment area of what you think about this journal.