Come and join us for FREE and listen to professor Gonzalez talks about his pioneering ancestors who founded Revilla nowadays Guerrero, Tamaulipas, and others that arrived there a few decades later. Regardless they settled in San Ignacio Ranch starting in the 1830s
This presentation is great for anyone with roots in this part of Northeastern Mexico and South Texas.
The presentation will be January 19, 2020 at 2:00 PM at the Speer Memorial Library located at 801 E. 12th St. in Mission Texas. There is no cost to attend and it is open to the public.
Here is our program:
- 2:00 PM - Greet and Meet - Talk About Genealogy
- 2:15 PM - Presentation "Tracing my Mothers Ancestor's From Revilla to San Ygnacio, Texas" - by Author and Professor Mauricio J. Gonzalez
- 3:10 PM - Open Registration if Anyone wants to become a member of Las Villas del Norte
- 3:20 PM - Networking time to meet each other and talk about research.
Let Us Know You Are Coming
If you have Facebook let us know that you are attending.
- Facebook Event = Tell us You Are Coming
We hope to see you there and will be glad if you can make it.
You Can't Make it to this Presentation?
Don't worry, join Las Villas del Norte today and you can watch this presentation online two days after it is recorded. You will also get our printed book "Las Villas del Norte, The 1757 Censuses of Laredo, Dolores, Revilla, Mier, Camargo, and Reynosa", the e-version of our latest Journal, plus a ton of other great resources to help you in your genealogy.
Any questions, concerns, or suggestions please let us know bellow in the comment area of this post. Don't forget to join our mailing list using the box to your right hand side to get a recap of the presentation along with any important resources mentioned by our guest.