Come and join Las Villas del Norte Genealogy Group this coming November the 8th. Moises Garza will be making a presentation titled "Beginners DNA Testing for Genealogy" and Mario Davila will introduce the new "Las Villas del Norte DNA Project".
So if you are interested in the emerging use of DNA for Genealogy this will be a great presentation where you can learn more about the various DNA tests that are out there and the testing companies that provide them.
Also, get tips and resources as to what other tools are out there to further analyze your DNA.
This presentation is open to the public, there is no fee, and everyone is welcomed to attend. It will be at the Speer Memorial Library located at 801 E. 12th St, in Mission, Texas.
Here is our program:
- 2:00 PM - Greet and Meet - Talk about Genealogy
- 2:30 PM - Presentation "Beginners DNA Testing for Genealogy". - by Moises Garza
- 3:00 PM - Introduction to "Las Villas del Norte DNA Project" - by Mario Davila
- 3:30 PM - Open Registration if Anyone wants to become a member of Las Villas del Norte
- 3:40 PM - Networking time to meet each other and talk about research.
We hope to see you there and will be glad if you can make it.
Can't Make it To This Presentation?
Don't worry, join Las Villas del Norte today and you can watch this presentation online today. You will also get our eBook "Las Villas del Norte, The 1757 Censuses of Laredo, Dolores, Revilla, Mier, Camargo, and Reynosa", plus the e-version of our Journals, including a ton of other great resources to help you in your genealogy.
Any questions, concerns, or suggestions please let us know below in the comment area of this post. Don't forget to join our mailing list using the box to your right-hand side to get a recap of the presentation along with any important resources mentioned by our guest.